Thursday, March 15, 2012

You Tube Comments...

So, seriously...what the hell is wrong the majority of people that leave comments on You Tube?


I mean, I guess I know there's the whole Troll thing that goes on all over the Internet, but  I mean really.  REALLY.  What goes on in these people's heads?


I don't know that I've ever come across a video on You Tube and not been assaulted by the racist, misogynistic, hateful comments that are completely irrelevant to the video post.


Why do you keep looking at the comments, you moron?


I hear you.  I do.  Sometimes the first comment is something related to the video, and foolishly I hope for a continued thread of discussion.  I don't think this has ever happened for more than 3 comments in a row.


You know what?  Maybe I'm just jealous b/c I rarely have any comments, and I just want to pretend that people are going to comment on one of my writings. 


Gah.  Now I've got to go look at some fuzzy cute animal pictures to clear my mind of that hateful crap.


Oooo...this is pretty good - (you'll thank me for it, or mercilessly mock me for it.  Regardless, chances are pretty much in my favor that you won't do it on this site)  http://www.acuteaday.com/blog/category/sleepy-animals-2/

No comments: